This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
• 12/13 promotion to U17 Landesliga (3rd highest division)
• 14/15 promotion to U19 Bayernliga (2nd highest division)
• 15/16 promotion to Bayernliga (5th division; 2nd highest
• 16/17 Bavarian university champion
• 16/17 university champion of south Germany
• 16/17 2nd place of German university championship
• 17/18 current 1st place of Bayernliga after 19/34 games
(5th division; 2nd highest amateur league)
• Second All MEC Team (Fall 2018): https://mountaineast.org/news/2018/10/30/mec-announces-mens-soccer-awards.aspx
• 16/17: 12th place (Bayernliga)
• 17/18: current 1st place (Bayernliga)
• University: current 2nd place of Germany
I’ve played soccer since I was 5 years old. I’ve walked my path from a little club which is located in the village where I live, up to a top amateur team of Bavaria, which is on its way to get promoted to the
Regionalliga (4th division; highest amateur league in Germany).
At the moment we are leaders of the Bayernliga (5th division) and I play an important role in our roster. So far, I’ve played in every game of the season. Further I would definitely call me a team player.
Since I was 14, I’ve been trained in regional top teams.
I haven’t been much more talented than my teammates, but I have always been disciplined, never missed any training sessions and tried to develop every time.
In my opinion, the only way to get better and successful, is to challenge your talent and your skills in every single time you step on the pitch.
Soccer has always been one of the most important parts of my life, so I’ve invested a lot and reached more than nearly 100% of all the players I played with or against.
Now I want to take the next step and play college soccer.
My biggest strength is my pace, which makes me a flexible winger or forward.
I want to reach my personal limit.
I am sure that I would take another big step, if I competed in
college soccer where I could train under new, different and better conditions.
Further I am convinced of the athletes system, which is given in col-lege, where sports and studies are connected perfectly.
I want to gather some new experiences in America and develop in my academic studies as well as in soccer.
I want to reach my personal limit in soccer in order to see how far my way can go.
Further I want to set the basics for a successful and blessed life.
During my term vacation I work as a trainer at a soccer school for children from 5 to 15 years. Moreover, I’m the coach of a soccer team (16 to 17 years old players).